Paleo Teriyaki Meatballs
These Teriyaki Meatballs are made with just 5 simple, gluten-free ingredients and are an easy weeknight dinner recipe.
- Grass-fed beef (or use ground turkey, chicken or pork!)
- Almond flour (almond meal also works or panko breadcrumbs)
- Ground ginger
- Garlic clove
- Teriyaki sauce
- For serving: rice, cauliflower rice or desired sides
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a cast iron skillet or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together beef, flour, egg, ginger, garlic + teriyaki sauce until full combined.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of meat into your hand and roll into a ball to form meatball and add to skillet. Repeat for remaining meat.
- Add to oven to bake for 15 minutes, then remove and scoop away any excess fat if desired and add 1/2 cup of the sauce on top of meatballs. Bake for another 5 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve with desired base like rice, cauliflower rice, garnish with sesame seeds and scallions and enjoy!
Recipe and image from Rachl Mansfield.