Please read carefully and agree to the following terms in order to proceed.
Terms of Service
Class Purchase Policy
- In order to make a class reservation, you must first have a class credit or have an unlimited monthly membership.
- To buy class credits or an unlimited monthly membership please log in to your account online or log in to your account on the HiLo House app. If you do not have an account you will need to create one. Please note that our class prices are subject to change without notice.
- You must have a current and up to date credit card on file at all times. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your purchase. As soon as your charge is approved, your class credits or unlimited monthly membership will be “added” to your account. If you fail to pay any charges when due, or if your credit/debit card declines, W23 S12 Holdings, LLC reserves the right to suspend or terminate your privileges. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees including attorney fees and collections costs, that W23 S12 Holdings, LLC may incur in its efforts to collect any past due or unpaid balances from you.
- All class sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange.
- Recurring unlimited monthly memberships are charged every month on the day of your initial purchase for the duration of the series and will not be eligible for a refund once the transaction is completed.
- All monthly membership cancellations require at least 48-hours notice to avoid future charges (and that notice must be given before the date of renewal).
- Autopay/ rolling monthly unlimited memberships and monthly class packages are charged on a month-to-month basis.
- Class packages are paid in full at time of purchase.
Class cancellation policy
- All classes require an 8-hour cancellation notice
- NO-SHOW fee is $20.00. If you have a class card you will lose the class.
- LATE CANCELLATION fee is $10.00. If you have a class card you will lose the class.
- If you late cancel one class for another class, you will still be charged a $10.00 late cancellation fee.
- Valid Credit Card must be kept on file at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Returns or exchanges are accepted within 14 days of purchase date. Merchandise must be unworn with tags attached. Returns will be made on original form of payment or for store credit.
- Beauty & wellness products and accessories are final sale.
- Sale items are final sale.
- If an item goes on sale after you purchased it for full price, we will NOT price adjust.
- Please EMAIL email@example.com to request a RA # within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Gift cards are non-returnable and expire within 1 year.
Terms and Conditions
- All class sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange.
- Please review class package expiration dates before you make your purchase. We do not offer extensions on class packages.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
- All classes must be pre-paid through our website, app or purchased at the front desk prior to class.
- A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- Clients are required to wear grip/sticky socks on the Lagree Megaformer. These are available for purchase at the studio.
- First time clients not present at least 10 minutes prior to start of class will NOT be allowed to take class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guardian must sign a waiver in person on their behalf.
- Please note that when you are purchasing classes you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice, and class schedules may be subject to change without notice.
- Your safety and security are very important to us. For this reason, we have security cameras within our facility.
|This release is entered into between the undersigned and W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House. The purpose of the program offered by W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House is to provide fitness instruction for various levels of individuals. The undersigned hereby acknowledges that the following was explained to me and agrees to the following:
1) Acknowledges that W23 S12 Holdings LLC and its instructors/subcontractors/employees, is not a physician and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical treatment, or any other type of medical advice.
2) Acknowledges that physical exercise, including but not limited to exercise on the Versaclimber and on the Lagree Megaformer, is an extreme test of one’s mental and physical limits and carries with it inherent potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the undersigned assumes all risks of participating in these types of events and activities including the inherent dangers of a natural environment, that they are fit and they have a regular medical physician they can contact regarding any medical problems that they might develop.
3) The undersigned expressly waives, releases, discharges and agrees not to sue for any liability of death, disability, personal injury or action of any kind W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House and its subcontractors/employees, affiliates, and executors for the undersigned participating in said training and/or training for said sporting events.
4) The undersigned acknowledges that she/he has carefully read this “waiver and release” and fully understands that it is a release of liability. The undersigned expressly agrees to release and discharge, W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House and its subcontractors/employees from any and all claims or causes of action and agrees to voluntarily give up or waive any right that she/he may otherwise have to bring a legal action against the providers of, W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House and its subcontractors/employees for personal injury or property damage.
5) To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for negligence, this release is also for negligence. If any portion of this agreement and release from liability shall be deemed by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the remainder of this release from liability shall remain in full force and effect and the offending provision or provisions severed here from.
6) All class sales are final. Classes are not eligible for transfer, refund or exchange. Please review class package expiration dates before you make your purchase. We do not offer extensions on class packages. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. All classes must be pre-paid through our website, app or purchased at the front desk prior to class. A valid credit card is required for all accounts. Please note that when you are purchasing classes you are paying for a class and not an instructor. Instructors are subject to change without notice, and class schedules may be subject to change without notice. Fees cannot be used towards any other product or service provided by W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House. If you fail to pay any charges when due, or if your credit/debit card declines, W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House reserves the right to suspend or terminate your privileges. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees including attorney fees and collections costs, that W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House may incur in its efforts to collect any past due or unpaid balances from you.
7) Clients must be at least 16 years old to attend classes. Any client under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Guardian must sign a waiver in person on their behalf.
8) Photos or video may be taken during and used for promotional purposes by W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House. By participating in W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House work outs participant’s give their consent and permission for such use of their image and likeness and release all rights of these images.
9) The undersigned agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that the agreement cannot be modified orally, that no representative of W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House, its subcontractors, instructors and/or employees, nor anyone else has verbally contradicted any of the terms of this release, and that the undersigned had entered into this agreement free and voluntarily without force or coercion.
10) The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
Coronavirus/COVID-19 Limitation of Liability
By signing this contract (electronically or otherwise proceeding with this enrollment process), enrolling online, attending classes, events, activities, and/or other programs of W23 S12 Holdings, LLC dba HiLo House, (hereinafter, “The Company”), whether online, in The Company’s studio, or using The Company’s equipment (collectively, the Company’s “Services”), you understand that The Company will welcome individuals amid the Coronavirus (also known as COVID-19 virus).
The Company, takes the coronavirus pandemic very seriously and has put in place preventative measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, The Company cannot guarantee that you, your family, or your friends/guests will not become infected with COVID-19. It is possible that attending classes, events, and activities at The Company may place you in close physical contact with other guests/clients, attendees, and staff and could increase the risk that you, your family members, and/or your friends/guests contract COVID-19. You hereby acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you, your family members, or your friends/guests may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at The Company and that such exposure or infection could result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. You understand the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at The Company may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself or others, including, but not limited to, The Company’s employees, clients/guests, and attendees.
However, given the extremely contagious nature of this virus, you acknowledge and agree that there is an inherent risk of contracting COVID-19 during my time at The Company, and YOU ASSUME ALL RISK of being infected with COVID-19 and related complications, some of which may not be known at this time. Specifically, you understand and agree that COVID-19 complications may include extensive quarantine and self-isolation, testing, hospitalization with additional medical treatment, Intensive Care Unit treatment, intubation/ventilator support, the risk of death, and other potential complications.
By enrolling online, and/or attending in person classes, events, activities, and other programs and/or entering The Company’s studio and using The Company’s facilities and equipment, you voluntarily agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, and any minor child you may enroll:
(a) to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death) that may occur to you or your family members in connection with attendance at The Company or as a result of participation in The Company’s programs (“Claims”); and (b) covenant not to sue, The Company, its instructors, clients/guests, and employees, from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto, based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of The Company, its instructors, clients/guests, and employees, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after attending The Company’s studio and using the facilities, using the equipment, and or participating in any of the classes/programs at The Company.
By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have read and understood its content, have answered all questions truthfully and to the best of my ability, and agree to its provisions.