Vegan Cashew Kale Pesto Pasta
This Vegan Cashew Kale Pesto Pasta is made with all gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients and is so easy to prepare!
- Fresh basil
- Raw cashews – or you can use pine nuts or walnuts if you don’t like/have cashews
- Garlic cloves
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Your favorite pasta
- Cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line baking sheet.
- Slice each tomato in half and add to baking tray and drizzle oil on top with sea salt and black pepper.
- Add to oven and roast for 20-25 minutes (flipping half way through).
- While tomatoes make, make pasta per instructions on box/package and cook.
- To make the pesto, add all of the ingredients for pesto in food processor and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Mix together pasta with pesto and the tomatoes and enjoy!
Recipe and image from Rachl Mansfield.